The Vancouver Non-Partisan Association (NPA) Annual General Meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at the Italian Cultural Centre, 3075 Slocan Street, Vancouver, British Columbia for the following purposes:
1. To approve the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting;
2. Matters arising therefrom;
3. To receive the reports of the President, Secretary, Treasurer and Committees;
4. To elect 13 directors with the following terms: 5 directors for 3 year terms, 4 directors for 2 year terms and 3 directors for a one year term with 1 additional director being elected by the NPA’s Under 40 members
5. To approve the transaction of other business as may properly come before this meeting.
Eligibility to Vote
In order to vote at the AGM, you must be a member in good standing of the NPA for at least 30 days immediately preceding the AGM (January 25, 2015).
If you have any further questions or would like to inquire about your membership please contact the NPA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to register and/or vote at the meeting, members must have two (2) pieces of identification with one being a photo identification and address.